Wine, Cheese and Semantics (Pairings with Triples)
Join us for an evening of wine, cheese and SPARQL-ing. Frank Rubino, MarkLogic Solutions Director, will show us what it takes to build a simple semantic application in MarkLogic's Enterprise NoSQL database platform.
You’ll learn how to build a simple semantic application doing the following:
• Using ontologies to describe concepts (e.g. wine/cheeses) and relationships
• Loading ontologies into MarkLogic
• Creating additional relationships from documents (like wine reviews) with rules
• Running simple SPARQL queries
• Running combination queries on documents and triples
• Results: Pair a cheese with the right wine!
Wine, cheese, and beverages will be provided.
6:30-7:00 Wine + cheese tasting, Networking
7:00-7:45 Pairing with Triples, by Frank Rubino of MarkLogic
7:45 - 8:00 Q&A
8:00-8:20 Wine + cheese tasting, Networking