addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pittsburgh Metaphysics Meetup Group Message Board › Manifest The Life You Desire in 30 Days or Less, Guaranteed!

Manifest The Life You Desire in 30 Days or Less, Guaranteed!

Ryan C. B.
The_Edge
Ellsworth, PA
Post #: 3
I wanted to tell you about an awesome opportunity that just opened up. I am holding an online e-seminar and I'd like to see you participate.

I will be giving insider secrets that A-List Celebrities, Fortune 500 Company CEO's, Platinum Selling Recording Artists, All Star Athletes, and top of the line Motivational Speakers all know but never privy anyone to.

I know their secret to success, and I want to share it with you. Plus, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and have them answered to any subject you wish to know about. And you'll also get the opportunity to interact with others in the e-seminar session. This is going to be killer sweet!

If you want to lock yourself in now, please reply with a yes, and how much you would like to contribute to this e-seminar. You can contribute any amount you wish. The more you contribute, the more privileges you have in the e-seminar. You'll be able to ask many questions and interact with others. It's like a real life seminar, but only over the phone. Even if you don't contribute a lot, you still get an amazing experience and learn a lot of awesome material. So it's a win-win situation for everyone involved. PLUS, everyone receives a FREE copy of the recorded session where you can pick up new information you may have missed, each time you listen to it.

This e-seminar course is only reserved for 20 people maximum, and will be filling up very soon once the launch of the official advertisement goes out. So reserve your spot now!

See you soon, on The Manifested Edge!