addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Salt Lake City Shamanism Meetup Group Message Board › Journey to the Heart of Your Purpose: Immerse Yourself in Shamanic Wisdom

Journey to the Heart of Your Purpose: Immerse Yourself in Shamanic Wisdom

Andrea B.
user 10167384
Group Organizer
Salt Lake City, UT
REMINDER: MUNAY-KI LAVA HOT SPRINGS HEALING INTENSIVE
APRIL 18TH - 21ST

Dear Friends,

I have heard from more than a few people that they are intimidated by the sound of a Healing "Intensive." I wanted to share a little more about the Munay-Ki Lava Hot Springs weekend in case you have been hesitant about joining for this reason.

Next weekend's Munay-Ki Lava Hot Springs Healing Intensive is an amazing opportunity for you to do the personal work that is so essential to stay grounded, centered and clear of purpose in the turbulent times that are upon us. Throughout the weekend we will consciously journey through the shamanic maps that enable us to reprogram outdated beliefs and create new patterns that are more consistent with our deepest expression and greatest light.

The land, our gifted and experienced staff, as well as the work itself supports you to accomplish decades of healing in the 4 days we are together. With grace and ease, through rites of passage, ceremony, Sacred play, shamanic journey and intervention techniques, you will be supported to clear decades of story and wounding and reclaim your passion and purpose.

I have found the rites of passage and ancient wisdom teachings of the Munay-Ki to be one of the most effective means to release your past and write a new story that is more in alignment with your heart's deepest truth. The weekend is a way to immerse yourself in and gain valuable tools to provide lasting and sustainable change and live joyful, abundant and courageous lives.

There are currently 2 Spaces left for this amazing journey being held April 18th - 21st in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. Payment plans are available. If you are called to join us, I will do everything I can to make it possible for you to attend. Please feel free to contact me to visit further or to work out payment arrangements and logistics. andrea@consciousdestiny.org or call 801-381-1923.

Blessings on your Sacred Path, Andrea Bernstein