Announcing a new Meetup for The San Diego Shooters club!
What: Shootout at the P2K corral
When: Saturday, April 10,[masked]:00 AM
Project 2000 shooting range
2082 Willow Glen Drive
El Cajon, CA 92019
Pistol Shoot Competition at the Project 2000 range. One of our members (Terry) suggested this to me over the weekend and it sounds like a blast.....no pun intended...lol
Here's the details.....
1. Any pistol or revolver 9mm or larger may enter (no comps, ports, lasers,
2. Five dollars per person entry fee.
3. Shoot 100 rounds into five bull?s-eye targets (20 rounds per
target) at 10 yards.
4. Each player then totals up the score for each of his/her
5. Each person submits the score from his/her highest-scoring
6. Winner is determined by the highest score. In case of
ties, the shooters who tied add their second-highest target to
their score. If still tied, add the third-highest, etc., until
the tie is broken. Winner, second, and third place targets are
re-totaled by the event organizer or his/her designee for
7. The winner receives half the pot, second wins 30%, and
third wins 20%.
Cost to shoot is $14 per hour per person. You may need to take a safety test prior to shooting, so come early to take care of that (range opens at 9am)
Hope to see you out there.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/The-San-Diego-Shooters-club/calendar/12968228/