The San Francisco Tennis Party Message Board › Important note re: Sunday's Tennis Party & Cookout
|A former member||
1) If you want to come to the Tennis Party this Sunday, you must go onto the SF Tennis Party site and RSVP "Yes":
2) If you RSVP "Yes", you must include your numeric tennis playing level so I can match everyone - or email me the number, but you still have to RSVP "Yes" on the site". Several people haven't done this yet. My email is robross (AT) yahoo.com. If you don't know your number, estimate using this link: http://www.matchmaker...
(fyi, people sometimes rate themselves 1 level higher than they actually are, so feel free to be conservative)
3) There are only 2 spots left for Sunday's Tennis Party & Cookout - Sun, Oct 12, 2008 @ 10am - S.F. Golden Gate Park. So if you want to come, RSVP as soon as you can.
4) If you RSVP that you are coming but change your mind, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR RSVP to open up space for others (when you RSVP "yes", the site holds a spot & the spots are limited based on # of courts). If you can't come last minute, please call my cell. If you repeatedly cancel last minute, you'll be placed in the tennis party doghouse. Apparently meetup.com is "masking" my phone number, so I will write it out here inconveniently :-) four one five - two nine zero - six four three three.
5) *** Remember, JFK Drive is closed on Sundays, so please allow a good extra 15 minutes to find parking & walk over. You can to the courts by entering the park from Kezar Drive on the east or Lincoln Drive on the north. This Google Map shows you how (cut/paste the link into your browser):
Happy Undokai today!
SF Tennis Party Host
four one five - two nine zero - six four three three