The Way Ministries Home fellowship was formulated for like minded believers in Yeshua who are tired of the traditional Messianic type fellowships where they get lost in the crowd.
If you prefer a more intimate type of atmosphere than you would enjoy the closeness that we offer. If you are a Christian and you feel like you are being called out of the Church to Yeshua than this is the place for you.
The teacher is John Carney, teaching on the Hebraic Roots of the Faith. He is from the line of Judah and was called to the faith over 33 years ago. His passion is to help fellow believers, and in particular (new believers) coming to the faith to help guide them thru all of the confusion often associated with new converts.
Come discover your Hebraic Heritage as the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.
We have a weekly HOME FELLOWSHIP on Shabbat at 11:30 am
Contact us for more info...
We are Not a Messianic Judaism styled fellowship but rather align ourselves more as Nazarene Israelite's. (for more info visit www.nazareneisrael.org) We follow the traditions as the first century followers/apostles taught. We do not follow man made traditions but rather try to keep the traditions as handed down by Yeshua (Jesus) to the apostles who received it directly from Yeshua.
We are looking to unite all Messianic/Nazarene Israelite believers and or Christian/Jewish/Arabs anyone who is seeking and searching for the truth thru Yahweh and his Word (Yeshua) and the Scriptures. (We welcome all ex World Wide Church of God members, we have a couple who attend our fellowship).
We also will be organizing activites for our young ones to grow up and befriend fellow believing Children, thru tot Shabbat and other weekly activities.
Minimum Requirements for fellowship as the Apostles instituted is Acts 15.
(You must be actively seeking or pursuing these principles even if not yet perfect)
Acts 15:19-21 tells us that in order to come into any Nazarene Israelite assembly, we must first abstain from four things:
A. Idolatry (which is physical and spiritual)
B. Sexual Immorality (to include wrongful divorce, and/or teaching plural marriage)
C. Strangled (or unclean) meats (as per Leviticus 11)
D. Blood (e.g., German Blood wurst, Morcilla).
In context, Acts 15:19 also implies that the new converts are coming into the assembly to “hear” the whole Torah of Moshe (laws of Moses).
This assembly is a kind of “sanctuary,” or a “safe haven” from the world. Families need some loving place where they can all support each other, and their children can grow up safely, with others of our faith. The only way to do that is to exclude those with harmful spirits, and those who do wrong things.
For that to work, there has to be leadership, and regulations according to Torah.
Men who are living with a woman should be able to provide either a publicly recorded ketubah (Hebrew marriage certificate), or a state-issued marriage license. If this is not available, the husband should write a hand written document, stating his devotion and life long commitment to his wife and it should be presented to her, in Yeshua's name. If you have any questions about this please let us know. We will be happy to work with you on this as we realize many are not marrying thru the state.
Do you keep Torah?
The Ten Commandments
1. Worship only Yahweh. Nazarene Israel leaders and teachers are encouraged to use the clean names although we are understanding and sympathetic of those who have not come to the full understanding of this yet.
Do not teach any foreign worship materials. Only the Sabbath and festivals prescribed in the Torah are to be taught. Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, Halloween are not encouraged.
2. No idol worship. No statues, idols, figurines, crosses, virgin Mary, angels etc.
3. Do Not Take His Name in Vain (do not misuse His name). Any pronunciation like “Yahweh, Yahuweh, Yahuwah, or Yehovah” (etc.) is acceptable, so long we are trying to pronounce His name as best we feel convicted. “LORD and God” are not acceptable as substitutes for His name, but we give people time to come to that understanding.
4. Set the Sabbath Apart. The Sabbath is a “miqra qodesh”, or a “set apart gathering.” It is also a rehearsal of prophetic events to come (Colossians 2:16-17).
Yahweh wants us to publicly gather together on His set-apart days. We keep the seventh-day Sabbath, which lasts from the evening ending the 6th day of the week (Fr-day night) to the evening ending the 7th day (S-turday night). We do not judge those who keep other calendars, but we are unable to accommodate them either.
5. Honor Your Father and Mother. Even if our parents are not in the faith, it is still important for us to honor them as best we can. There are many different ways to do this, and we must use wisdom in applying this rule.
6. No Murder. There are many times that Israelite's are commanded to kill, both in war, and at other times. What Yahweh prohibits here is murder (i.e., killing without a cause).
7. No Adultery. Adultery refers to sex outside of wedlock, while married. This is distinct from fornication, which is sex outside of marriage when not married. Adultery is a death penalty offense, because adultery involves breaking a marital covenant vow. Wrongful divorce also qualifies as adultery, because it also breaks a marital covenant vow. Those who put their wives away wrongly are not allowed inside the camp until they repent.
8. No Stealing. Those who steal should be put outside of the congregation. This includes what by the world’s standards would be even “petty” infractions, because he who is not faithful in little is not faithful in much. This also includes stealing from the government, via tax evasion, tax fraud, and/or stealing from Yahweh, by failing to tithe (Malachi 3:8).
9. No False Witness against your Neighbor. This is more than a simple “Do not lie.” We are generally to be honest, but there are times to lie (e.g., when it will save innocent lives). Technically what the 9th commandment prohibits is giving false witness against your neighbor (i.e., against other Israelites) in court.
10. No Coveting. This includes social wealth redistribution schemes, such as “social welfare.” We are not to covet that which Yahweh has given to our neighbors, but are instead to seek Him directly for what we need.
Do you believe in Yeshua?
He would rise the third day from the grave. (Jonah 1:17; 1 Corinthians 15:4; Luke 24:45-46)
Matthew 12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth
He would be a descendent of Abraham (Avraham). (Genesis 12:1-3; 18:18; 22:18; Matthew 1:1-2,17; Galatians 3:8,16)
He would be from the tribe of Judah (Yehudah) . (Genesis 49:8-10; Hebrews 7:14; Revelation 5:5)
He would ascend into Heaven. (Psalm 68:18; Acts 1:9; Luke 24:50-51)
He would sit at the right hand of Elohim. (Psalm 110:1; Hebrews 1:2-3; Ephesians 1:20-21; 1 Peter 3:22)
He would usher in a Renewed Covenant (Brit Hadashah). (Jeremiah 31:31; Luke 22:20)
He would be a sure foundation to all who believe. (Isaiah 28: 16; Romans 10:11; 1 Peter 2:4-6)
Are you a Mom(Ima)/Dad (Abba) who is interested in activities with kids with similar roots?
We are looking to unite messianic/Nazarene families in the faith with our children, thru Shabbat and other weekly activities. Teaching our children to love Yeshua/Yahweh from day one and to have them be around other like minded children.
1. All new members must attempt to participate in an activity within one month from joining the group. If you don't attend an activity within the month you sign up please contact the organizer or the organizer will contact you to discuss your situation. We want our kids and Adults to form bonds with other kids and parents of believing families, this can only happen if we meet often!
2. Thereafter, all members must participate in one activity every month. We want committed members to fellowship with! If we don't see you or hear from you for two months we will be contacting you twice before we make any decision about your membership. We understand about possible trips and families with two hometowns, if this is your case please let us know so that we don't cancel your membership (you can email us, call or post a comment).
3. We would love to "recognize" you and your family when you attend your first activity. Please post a picture of yourself and or family and use a real name.
Interested in what we believe?
Although we may not agree with every doctrine on the following links, we do encourage for you to search thru the following websites. Pray to Yahweh in the name of Yeshua that he may lead you to the truth.
We welcome you with any questions you may have. No question is too silly or unimportant. We want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy themselves thru this learning process and journey in Yeshua, hopefully being able to pass down the same values and morals to our children.
Here is a link to Brother Johns past videos. For those of you who are not close enough to come in person, we highly suggest you view the past videos.
If you are looking for home fellowships in your area please visit this link to do a search. This is a free service to help you find others in your area who abide by the four prerequisites of Acts 15 (no idolatry, no sexual immorality, no strangled or unclean meats, and no blood).