addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Bend Hiking Group Message Board › Unofficial group hike for the "Waiters"

Unofficial group hike for the "Waiters"

Closed to new replies

Janet C.
user 8781938
Bend, OR
Post #: 39
Since there are 6 or so waiting why don't we do the hike on our own? I have led for this group a few years back, but not my preference. If anyone is interested, please email me. Thinking of meeting at 8:45 leaving at 9:00am sharp same day. Sorry, I would not accomodate the Yoga, although that would be a wonderful addition.
So, let me know. Also could do this hike on Sat. Interested? Let me know what works best for you Saturday or Sunday. I am ok with either. Majority wins.
Used to hike with Aaron and "the gang" awhile back.