"The FIRM BNI" is a ten year old award-winning business networking group in Orange County that meets at the Mesa Verde Country Club in Costa Mesa, CA, on Wednesday mornings from 7:15AM-9:00AM. Find out more about us here http://www.thefirmnetworking.net.
Our numbers speak for themselves:
Fiscal Year is October to October.
2007: Number of members = 17. Revenue generated from referrals: $510,000.
2008: Number of members = 25. Revenue generated from referrals: $1,075,000.
2009: Number of members = 27. Revenue generated from referrals: $1,395,000.
2010: Number of members = 36. Revenue generated from referrals: $2,034,000.
2011: Number of members = 40. Revenue generated from referrals: $2,221,222.
2012: Number of members = 40. Revenue generated from referrals: $3,351,232.
2013: Number of members = 31. Revenue generated from referrals: $2,220,829.
2014: Number of members = 31. Revenue generated from referrals from October 2014 to present: $0 & counting!
Per capita, there is no other Southern California BNI Networking group that matches our performance and consistency.
NOTE: Acceptance to membership in this Meetup group is NOT acceptance as a member of The FIRM BNI chapter itself. Prospective BNI chapter members must undergo a rigorous interview and acceptance procedure.
Our current BNI members:
- Attorney - Bankruptcy (Anerio Altman)
- Attorney - Business Litigation (Brian Bisol)
- Attorney - Criminal Defense Law (Doreen Boxer)
- Attorney - Estate Planning (Kara Rudin)
- Attorney - Immigration (Richard Green)
- Attorney - International Transactional Law (Ken Duong)
- Attorney - Personal Injury (Dawn Menchaca, Kerr & Sheldon)
- Automotive - Body Shop (Ray Gallagher)
- Automotive - Repair (Francisco Fonseca)
- Business Banking (Catherine Nguyen)
- Business Coach (Harold Weitzberg)
- Certified Financial Planner (Alexis Sharma)
- Certified Public Accountant (Steve Olmsted)
- Chiropractor (Diane Curtis-Hutchins)
- Computer Networks - IT Support (Gregg Hill)
- Human Resources (Ed Peterson)
- Insurance - Health, Life, Disability (Rischi Sharma)
- Internet Marketing Services - SEO (Richard Fong)
- Marketing Services (Harold Weitzberg & Parath Chadha)
- Payment Processing - Credit Cards (Harold Weitzberg)
- Payroll Services (Lisa Nguyen)
- Photography - Portrait and Fine Art (Mindy Paskil)
- Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning (Scott Harrison)
- Residential Mortgages (Jon Shrum)
- Real Estate - Commercial (Lee Trigonis)
- Real Estate - Residential (Marlene Waterhouse)
- Senior Services, Elder Care (Tom Borsuk)
- Sober Living (Rocky De Frances)
- Stained Glass and Leaded Glass (Mary Ann Celinder)
- Web site development (Parath Chadha)
- Window replacement contractor (Gary Kopel)
Members we are seeking for The FIRM BNI:
* Professional business owners with experience in the following fields:
- Art Dealer or Gallery Owner
- Cabinet maker
- Carpenter (finishing)
- Commercial Retailer
- Electronic Waste Recycler
- Event Planner / Party Planner
- Fine Art Framer
- Flooring & tile contractor
- Interim CEO
- Restaurant / catering
- Telecom Company
* If you are a business owner in a field not listed, feel welcome to join us to see if The FIRM BNI chapter may be a fit for your business.
Time: 7:15AM-9:00AM (prompt) - Every Wednesday
Location: Mesa Verde Country Club: 3000 Club House Road, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
NOTE: Acceptance to membership in this Meetup group is NOT acceptance as a member of The FIRM BNI chapter itself. Prospective BNI chapter members must undergo an interview and acceptance procedure.
Visitors do not receive referrals from our members. The integrity and success of The FIRM BNI chapter has come from the commitment each member has made. We look forward to meeting you and learning more about how you may be able to be a part of our professional family.
Dress Code: Private Club - Collared Shirt and No Denim.
Please Bring: 50 Business Cards. There is a $15.00 room fee which includes a hot breakfast.
We look forward to meeting you!