1 to 7PM (Last Appt at 6PM)
*if less than 24 hours in advance, you are welcome to try and if timing works, it works
Thank God it's Friday (thank God it's every moment :-)
Weekly $49 Massage with Reiki Finale
Meirav Leshem, C.M.T. Certified, Licensed Massage Therapist & Reiki Master
~ Ahhh, The POWER of MASSAGE ~
A weekly Friday special where a One Hour Massage with Reiki Finale by Meirav is just $49 ($1 a minute thereafter). An ultimate way to end the week and enter the weekend.
~ Did we say, Ahhh, the POWER of MASSAGE ~
Cost: $49 for the hour ($1 a minute thereafter), Pay in Advance via PayPal (as directed through this page once you RSVP) or pay cash, check or credit card at the office
To Book Your Appointment or Questions, Call 310 * 479 * 0430 (again feel free to try if under 24 hours in advance and if timing works, it works)
Meirav Leshem, C.M.T. is a Certified and Licensed Massage Therapist, as well as Reiki Master. Meirav has been a holistic practitioner for over 15 years. A trained Massage Therapist, Reiki Master and Master's Candidate in traditional Chinese Medicine at Emporer's College, she uses her experience and breadth of knowledge to provide holistic treatments.
Areas of Specialization Include:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Guided Meditation
- Intuitive Spirit Readings
During her treatments, Meirav can offer advice ranging from breath and relaxation exercises to lifestlye and nutritional health. You will emerge from her treatments with a clear mind, joyful spirit and renewed flow of energy in your body.
Modern life presents many challenges to us each day. Meirav has experience assisting patients with a wide spectrum of challenges including: insomnia, allergies, anxiety, stress, depression, irritability, back pain, muscle tension, sciatica, injuries and trauma, digestive issues, menstruation irregularity, PMS and painful peruids, thyroid issues, side effects of cancer treatment and more.
Meirav looks forward with delight to providing you with services that will help to holistically rejuvenate your life, from your mind and body to your soul and spirit!
Location: Map to The GATEWAY Portal
Free Parking in attached lot directly behind building first come first serve. When/if full, ample free surrounding street parking.
Housekeeping Notes from Host Location, The GATEWAY:
* Thank you for honoring No Food or Eating or Drinks other than water in containers with lids inside the offices or workshop space of The GATEWAY.
* Cell phones silenced as you enter The GATEWAY Quiet Zones please. Thank you.
* The GATEWAY Portal practices and asks you, its attendees to join us in upholding a no perfume policy as possible. We also practice and ask all to adhere to a no candle and no incense burning policy for those sensitive to synthetic smells as well as for lessening our harmful carbon footprint impact on the environment. Please note that practitioners are permitted to burn a naturally sun dried herb called sage to clean the space energetically. & lastly where candles are part of a sacred ritual, safe, non-scented candles are permitted to be burned upon expressed consent by GATEWAY's operating director. If you have any further questions on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
* Also, in as much as we LOVE animals outside humans, no animals other than humans are permitted inside The GATEWAY. Blessedly this does not eliminate our Practitioners here at GATEWAY from being able to do work on them, as often they work remotely and/or with photos or props. We thank the universe for Quantum on that. Where necessary, the Practitioner may set up chairs and a portable divider to makeshift a little private area outside near our patio to do hands on work with animals. Thank you so much for your understanding and co-operation.
Also feel free to check out the whole of GATEWAY's upcoming calendar at http://www.meetup.com/TheGATEWAYPortal/events/
Our official website is http://thegatewayportal.com/
If not already on our mailing list, email heart-to-heart [@] thegatewayportal [.] com indicating you'd like to be added.
Thank you for your interest in this venue. Please visit us often, as we love your company
as inspired, feel free to spread the word with anyone you know that we may also serve.