The GATEWAY / a Portal for Growth & Wellness Message Board › Personal Note from Jennifer Hadley

Personal Note from Jennifer Hadley

Tony Camacho, C.Ht...
TheGATEWAYPortal
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 25
Per Jennifer Hadley:

"Greetings!

I’m offering the workshop tomorrow at The Gateway on ANGEL POWER and wanted to tell you a little bit about it.

If you've been wanting to work more closely with your Angels and Guides, release self-sabotage and move into the Power Partnership you are meant to have with your Angels and Guides - this is the workshop for you! Abundance, Prosperity, Health and Relationship are all areas that the Angels have been profoundly helpful with for me - they are AMAZING to work with and the work is so joy filled - please join me!

I have been leading workshops and retreats and seeing folks privately for healing for over 10 years. I am a licensed Minister and Spiritual Practitioner from the Agape International Spiritual Center founded by Michael Bernard Beckwith. I’ve been working with personal Guides and Angels for years and it has been an amazing experience that has turbo charged my own personal healing, growth, awakening and expansion. It is my joy and pleasure to share these insights with you and to support you on your path!

Saturday we’re going to have a 4 hour intensive workshop – it is only $44 if you register in advance! Keep reading – because I also have a special gift for you!

Sign up for this workshop and I'll give you a free download of my Divine Healing audio workshop - worth $11. The folks who participated in the recording had a healing and you will too! It contains a healing meditation you can do over and over again. Enjoy!

­Saturday, August 15th4 hours: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
only $44
registered in advance to jennifer@jenniferhadley.com

I hope to see you on Saturday! If you can't make it - please share this offer with your friends and spread the word. I thank you and the Angels do too!

Peace Always,
Jennifer Hadley

jennifer@jenniferhadley.com
(323) 848-8786 – O
(323) 627-6218 - M

May we all be a party to the Vision
of our Planet where there is Peace Always,
good food and home sweet home for Everyone --
where Everyone is Loved and no one left out,
and Mother Earth herself is completely cherished."