addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Hub Eindhoven for Expats Message Board Eindhoven Expats Meetup Discussion Forum › Child friendly meet ups

Child friendly meet ups

Karen
user 76499022
Eindhoven, NL
Post #: 2
Hi I just moved here a few wks ago and am unable to go to any of the Hub meet ups as none appear to be child friendly. There must be many expats with kids but all the meet ups seem to be evening drinks/meal related which I would love to attend but we have a 17 month old toddler who is in bed at 8pm so we're pretty snookered there!

Sadly I feel like I'm missing out on loads of chances to meet others and gain some valuable info on living here and it doesn't help baby groups seem to be pretty scarce. I've only found the mumsandtoddlers.org but they only meet every 2nd week. Is it not possible for someone with more knowledge than me of the area ( otherwise I'd do it myself! ) to organise a reg family meet up that is suitable for small kids so that parents don't feel sidelined from the whole networking/meeting fellow expats process? I'm sure it would be extremely popular.

I feel I'm going slowly bonkers due to a lack of adult company as I'm not in a position to work at the moment either. Is there anyone out there in the same position?.............Is there anybody out there at all?.....: /

Hopefully yours,

Karen.