Dec 8, 2012 · 4:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
A HOLIDAY PARTY Reminder... The Lone Star Flute Circle of Central Texas is having it's Holiday gathering THIS SATURDAY, DEC. 8th, from 4:00-? PM, and WE'RE HOSTING IT!!!
This will be a very SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SOCIAL GATHERING AND POT LUCK DINNER, hosted by Daniel & Deanna at their home in Georgetown!
—Hey, it's Christmas at our house and we've made darn sure that you'll know it by decorating the house and yard with lots of lights (LOTS of them!), lots of decorations (it looks like Christmas threw-up in here!!), our "travel tree" with ornaments from all of our travels, a Fontanini Nativity, and our newly revised "Dept. 56" Dickens' Village!!! (you'll wish you were really SMALL!). Plus, we'll have a lighted outdoor Chiminea and/or Fire Pit.
- It's an ol' fashioned Holiday Pot Luck dinner, so ALL dishes, snacks, and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) ARE WELCOME! So flaunt 'em if you've got 'em! We figured we'd all save some Christmas money if we all chipped in.
- Have small drums, percussion, a guitar, or any other ethnic instrument that would lend itself to a jam? Bring it! •There will be an Open Mic(s) with gracious effects. **There may be spontaneous Caroling!**
- Don't play an instrument? THAT'S PERFECTLY OKAY! Just sit back and relax, and let us play for you.
- Please do bring a Guest(s)!
- Kids are welcome, but we have many antiques and breakable things on display, so CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY THEIR PARENTS, or at least one Marvel Guardian, at ALL times!
***Please RSVP Daniel at: [masked] if you would like directions and a Map emailed to you. I will include a phone number where I can be reached.***
We hope to see you here!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! From Our House to Yours,
The Lone Star Flute Circle.
—On behalf of The Lone Star Flute Circle, Daniel G. Benes.
Driving Directions Starting From I-35 and the 45 Tollway near Pflugerville:
1. Head north on I-35 N toward Exits[masked]A
2. Take exit 261A toward Farm to Market Rd 2338/Granger/Farm to Market Rd 971 (also called Andice Exit)
3. Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
4. Turn left onto Williams Dr.
5.7 mi. (If driving South to Georgetown from Waco, look for the same exit as above, but turn RIGHT onto Williams)
5. Turn left onto Jim Hogg Rd
6. Take the 2nd right onto Diamond Trail
7. Take the 1st left onto Roberts Cir
8. Take the 1st left onto Goldridge Dr
Destination will be on the left
103 Goldridge Dr
Georgetown, TX 78633
— • —
The Lone Star Flute Circle is a Native American Flute/World Flute Community Circle, serving the Austin/Central Texas area. We are dedicated to preserving the history and promoting the future of the Native American Flute. We meet once a month. As with other Flute Circles around the country, The Lone Star Flute Circle is always FREE and Open to the Public! You DON'T have to be of American Indian heritage to be a visiting guest or member! Our mutual respect and admiration for our Nation's first Woodwind and the People it represents, crosses ethnic and cultural lines.
— • —