addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

There's a New Kid In Town@Denver Message Board › New Event: The Denver Eatup Meetup New in Town Downtown Brunch @ bd's Mongol

New Event: The Denver Eatup Meetup New in Town Downtown Brunch @ bd's Mongolian Barbeque

Rima & R.
user 5332686
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Announcing a new event for The Denver Eatup Meetup New In Town -Meet New Friends Meetup!

What: The Denver Eatup Meetup New in Town Downtown Brunch @ bd's Mongolian Barbeque

When: Wednesday, January 23, 11:30 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: If you love to meet new friends, eat great food and have a few laughs then you need to join us.

Why: This is a fun place, time to take a break from the office and meet some new friends

Event Description: Hey Gang,
We have a new event scheduled and I hope you all can make it. I have chosen a large restaurant so theres room for everyone, like we did at the McCormicks. I hope everyone can make it and I just can't wait to see you!

Centuries ago in the province of Mongolia, the Mighty Khan's hunting parties would camp on the banks of the great river Khan-Balik. After days devoted entirely to hunting, they would gather in droves to celebrate their successes. Communing in banquet style pavilions, the Mongols would prepare slivers of meat and vegetables by slicing them with their razor sharp swords. They would then cook their food by searing it on their overturned shields that were heated by a blazing fire. The Kublai Khan and his fiercest warriors would sit high above the hordes, and enjoy the same food prepared for him on a large, roaring hot griddle. It is with these ancient traditions in mind that we bring you one of the world's most original eating experiences, bd's mongolian barbeque©

bd's mongolian barbeque© is the world's number one Create Your Own Stir-Fry restaurant concept where the guests choose their own ingredients from a great variety of meats, seafood, vegetables, salads, sauces and spices. The food is then prepared by master grillers on a 600° 7-foot grill.Since 1992, bd's mongolian barbeque© has been delivering a unique, interactive dining experience that sets us apart from the competition.

I don't care what type of meat you like, or if you prefer fish....oh wait, you're a vegetarian, you'll find something here! I have never been dissappointed going here, the cooking staff joke with you while your food is steaming and sizzling away on the huge round grill. The variety of seasonings provide the perfect compliment to please anyone's palate. I'm rather partial to a garlic/wine/soy mix with a lot of sesame seeds and a close friend prefers the hot pepper sauce, but there are mild varieties available as well. You'll never get something in your food that will surprise you since you get to pick out all the ingredients yourself.

Here is there website: http://www.gomongo.co...­

Make sure to keep your responses accurate. If you say you are coming and don't show, you know what happens. If you don't know though, just check the message board.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

Learn more here:
http://newintown.meet...­[url=http://newintown.meetup.com/867/cal­endar/7080615/]The Denver Eatup Meetup New in Town?[/url]