add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Things Japanese Message Board › Venue for the Saturday Meetup

Venue for the Saturday Meetup

user 4742768
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Dear members who RSVPed (both yes and no) the meetup this Saturday,

Thank you for your RSVP. Two things I need to ask you.

1. Some members mentioned they wouldn't be able to attend as they'd go to another meetup at the same time.  I had picked 1pm randomly when I posted this meetup and it really doesn't need to be at 1pm, and could be at another time.  So, please let me know what the best time for you is on Saturday.

2. And the time change will affect the selection of the venue too.  It will be most likely in Westside - a meeting room and I will try to reserve it tomorrow after figuring out the time.  Since we'll listen to the music on the video repeatedly I need a quiet classroom-type environment, which will cost me some money. I'm willing to pay, but if you could make a small donation like $5, I'd really appreciate it.

Once I finalize the details (hopefully in a day or two), I'll let you know.

Thank you very much and until the meetup, please start listening to the video so that you can get the most out of the meetup!