addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tokyo Business Meetup Message Board › Networking event Tuesday June 26th with two professional speakers

Networking event Tuesday June 26th with two professional speakers

This message board is read-only.

Chris E.
C_J_E
Tokyo, JP
Hi Entrepreneurs!

Just a under a week left until our next event. We have two professional speakers for you as well as food and wine. So don't delay, please sign up and bring a friend too!

In March we reached a record of 500 members in this Meetup, this week we are nearly 600! Let's encourage more people to attend the meetings so that we can make them more interesting and even better value!

Next Tuesday, June 26th, 7pm to 9pm.

First Speaker
Tim Coomber will be speaking on " I Want To Start My Own Business! I Need a Company, Right?".

Tim is the Chief Catalyst of Platform One a company that specializes in launching businesses, and is involved in music publishing, media distribution and health and fitness.

Second Speaker

Nhat Vuong will explain "What is gamification and how can you use that to make a better world"

Nhat is President and Founder of i-kifu a social venture, which aims to help non-profit organizations in Japan with their fundraising.

Venue: 1 minute from Ikejiri-Ohashi Station (Hanzomon Line - 1 station from Shibuya) Please check our Meetup site for details of the venue. [/url] http://www.meetup.com...­

Date: Tuesday June 26th from 7pm to 9pm

Fee: Y1,500 (includes one drink and finger food) Cash Bar; wine Y300 and soft drinks Y100!

At our last meeting half the members kindly filled out a questionnaire, and based on the results we have reduced the cost of the refreshments!  So it is even BETTER VALUE than before!

See you there!

Chris Earnshaw
Organizer