Welcome to Beverley House!
We are a an urban intentional community that has been in operation since 2009. We share resources, we co-parent, grow intimacy together, and overcome interpersonal conflict. We create a higher quality of life by pooling our resources, cooking, eating, and having fun together. We live in a more natural, multi-generational and sustainable environment - even in downtown Toronto!
This Meetup is to Co-Create:
1. An environment for people who are interested in living in a community to learn about it, possibly join, or to start their own.
2. An environment where we can learn different ways of living together.
3. Systems to share knowledge and resources.
4. A support group for people living in communities.
5. An increasing network of intentional communities
If this inspires you and you want to meet like minded people to see what evolves then please come and join us!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members