Every Thursday evening, Dan Jankovich will guide you through meditations and mindfulness to reduce your stress and experience the profound feeling of inner peace and calmness within your own mind. You can develop mindfulness, concentration, focus and love.
Happy ... or Horrible Holidays?
It gets everywhere! On television and radio, in shops, newspapers and magazines, on the internet and even all the outdoor decorations. We can’t escape it. The holidays are coming! It seems that everyone else has a wonderful family time…..except me?
Fact or opinion?
Perhaps a minority of people are fortunate enough to have a lovely family time. The majority have some good family times mixed with quite a lot of work, stress and financial burden. Family stresses can be greatly exaggerated and become intolerable over the holiday period when everyone is forced to spend time together, trying to keep things cheerful. For others, it is a very lonely time.
So what can we do? How can we get through this time? Maybe even change things so that we can feel better about it.
Use the examples on the following pages to decide how you can make things better. (Click on the previous link for details)
Do you know?
1. On Dec 29 will be our group 3 months anniversary, probably we will have around 400 members, 23 past meetups and many great reviews !
2. Today we gonna have small party and special holiday dancing meditation.
Our Favorite Holidays Quotes
Sometimes we just need to hear something encouraging to help put things into perspective. Here are our favorite holidays quotes.
1. Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money.-- Unknown
2. There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child. -- Erma Bombeck
3. A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world! -- Charles Dickens
Group guided meditations are very powerful, energizing and of great benefit for all. Some of the amazing benefits are:
• Gaining Inner Peace – dispelling all those negative thoughts and negative energy can cleanse your mind.
• Increase Self-Awareness – clarifying your thoughts and allowing you to focus on your inner desires.
• Becoming Grounded and Calmer – you begin to realize what effect every day life plays on the consciousness and you learn to be more observant and more level headed.
• Inspiration – when you are working on new ideas or problems, meditating can help unlock the solution. Meditating on times tables, for example, can help them stay in your memory.
• Insomnia – one of the causes of insomnia is the constant stimulation of the brain which is such an issue in today’s society. Winding down becomes harder at the end of the day, but meditation can improve the quality of sleep and help sort out the daily mental clutter.
• Intuition – it is possible to develop an increased sixth sense and become more intuitive as the result of meditation.
• Happiness – inner happiness is a peace that comes from knowing that you are following your own path and are confident in your choices knowing they are best for you. If your heart is happy you can be a positive influence on others and become someone other people will want to be around.
There will usually be three meditation sessions of 15-20 minutes in length from 6:30 to 7:30 pm, and the last 30 minutes are for discussion, Q&A etc.