Do you like Portuguese Custard Tarts (or egg tarts if you prefer)? If so, you need to join me on this upcoming Pastel de Nata Ride!
Along with the other volunteers from the Ward 18 Cycle Toronto Advocacy Group, I’m helping to organize this event (one of three that our group will be hosting) for the upcoming Bike Month.
Our ride will take us through Ward 18 to take in the different micro-neighbourhoods of our ward.
**Dundas St West & Lansdowne is closed from the morning until 2:00, so I'm moving the start time of our ride to 2:30 so that getting to our meetup spot isn't hard!**
• Meet up at Brazil Bakery (1566 Dundas St. West)
• west on Dundas and we'll head up the Toronto Rail Path
• loop down Cariboo, through a school yard to catch the lights at Edwin
• east on Dupont, south on Gladstone, east on Hallam
• south on Dovercourt with a loop through Dufferin Grove Park
• west on Sudbury up to Queen
• west on Queen
• north on Brock all the way up to Bloor and then to our last destination: Courense Bakery (1014 Bloor St. West)
A side note, I'm going to be heading to the Riyoko Pop-up shop that is being hosted at Curbside Cycle, if any ladies want to join me to check it out after our ride!
***Actually the Riyoko Popup shop closes at 5pm tomorrow, so I think I'll be going BEFORe the ride if you want to join me. Here is more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/451037028321222/