For information on trip price, rooming options, itinerary, pickup locations and all other details, please click here. Please note that you MUST book your seat and pay for it through the ShortTrips.ca website.
We're going to Holland!
No, not Holland, as in Europe. We're going on a three day bus tour to the cities of Holland & Grand Rapids, Michigan for the 85th anniversary of the annual tulip festival.
If you enjoy outdoor gardens, flowers, tulips & gourmet foods then this is the trip for you. We will be spending time in Grand Rapids, MI and Holland, MI.
We leave on Friday morning May 2nd and return on Sunday night, May 4th.
• 3-day trip to Grand Rapids & Holland, Michigan.
• Round trip transportation on deluxe highway motor coach equipped with a bathroom, reclining seats and flat screen TV's for in-bus entertainment.
• Two nights hotel accommodation in Grand Rapids.
• Two breakfasts and two lunches including a Dutch buffet lunch at the Queen's Inn Restaurant in Holland, MI
• Admission to Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park.
• Indoor guided tour and outdoor narrated tram tour at the Gardens.
• Visit to the Downtown Market with a large selection of organic and gourmet foods.
• Guided bus tour of Holland, Michigan with a tour guide in period Dutch costume.
• Admission to Windmill Island Gardens and chance to get up close with a real working windmill.
• Visit to the Historic Dutch Trade Fair.
• Admission and self-guided tour of the Gerald R Ford Presidential Museum.
• Admission and scavenger hunt at the Grand Rapids Public Museum. Prizes given to teams who find the most items in the museum.
• Carousel ride on an authentic 1928 Spillman Carousel, one of only three working units still in existence!
• Complimentary bottled water, juices and snacks during bus journey.
• All taxes & tips.
I hope to see you on the trip!
This trip is being arranged by:
Marville Travel Ltd.
For information on price, rooming options, itinerary, pickup locations and all other details, please click here to go to the ShortTrips.ca website.