Please sign up and check for updates at
or Toronto Startup Community
* When there are entrepreneurs groups/companies entering Toronto or new workshops/initiatives of interests to our members, I may introduce them first in the latter group. Welcome to check it out there.
* Call for organizers/volunteers for the group Toronto Startup Community .
Come out and join us DOWNTOWN for our JULY EVENT! As usual, it will be a FREE evening of networking, pitches, and fun. Bring lots of business cards and be ready to shake many hands! Everyone will have the chance to make an Elevator Pitch!
Are you looking to bounce some ideas around, or trying to get serious with some partners or collaborators? We bring the right combination of participants to the table. In the audience will be fellow entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, programmers, designers, legal professionals, financial professionals and the like.
• Registration: 6:15 PM
• Elevator pitches*: 6:30 to 7:30 PM
• Initial Open Networking: 7:30 to 7:50 PM
• Presentations: 7:50 to 8:35 PM
• Final Open Networking: 8:35 to 8:55 PM
• After Hours 9:00 PM Onwards @ Shoeless Joe's
*A 30-Second time limit per Pitch will be imposed
What's an Elevator Pitch?: Hook in your potential stakeholders as you pitch your business to over 100 entrepreneurs in 30 seconds.
What's After Hours @ Shoeless Joe's?: So you’ve pitched your tail off, and networked until you are breathless? Well, you really sound like you need a cocktail!
Why not join us at Shoeless Joe’s, located right across the street at 276 King Street West. Shoeless Joe’s has pulled out all the stops, and offered all Entrepreneur Evenings members the following SWAG (Stuff We All Get)!:
• Free Appetizers
The event itself is FREE, however you will be expected to pay for your own food and drinks. Also, you will need an “Entrepreneur Evenings” super-nifty name tag to qualify for these complimentary items since they are offered strictly to our group. Name tags will be given out during Registration starting at 6:15 PM.
For more information, or to present your company to the group, contact [masked]. We had some email problems earlier, but they are fixed now.. so do use this email addy to contact us.