addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Happy New Year everyone! This is just a quick message regarding dues for the group. First, THANK YOU to those of you who paid annual dues in 2012! As you all know from our "About" page, dues are used to offset my out of pocket costs (Meetup service fees). If we have a surplus at the end of any given year, the surplus will be donated to Piedmont Farm Animal Refuge. In 2012, we had a small deficit at the end of the year. So, we were not able to make a donation.

The good news is we currently have a surplus, thanks to those who paid dues last night! Since our group was started in May of last year, Meetup fees will be due in May and November. Our service fees are $72 for six months. I just made the group's "Money" page public, so you all can view our financial status at any time.

If most of our members pay annual dues in 2013, we could easily have a nice donation to make to the refuge at the end of the year. If you have not paid your dues, you can easily do so online using Paypal (tlhobson@gmail.com), or you can pay at a Meetup event by check or cash. Just give your dues to an organizer, and that's it! Once you have paid, you will be recognized as a Supporting Member for the year(s) in which dues are paid.

Thanks for your time and attention! I look forward to seeing you at an event soon.

Traci, Organizer