addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Triangle Area Chinese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Housemate to Share 3 bdrm Condo in Downtown Raleigh

Seeking Housemate to Share 3 bdrm Condo in Downtown Raleigh

A former member
Post #: 4
Nimen hao,

I'm currently looking for a roommate to share a townhome near Downtown Raleigh and am writing to see if anyone in the Chinese Language Meetup knows of anyone who may be interested. (This could be great if there's a Chinese speaker that that is in the process of learning English as I am also studying Chinese.)

About me:
I am a responsible and professional 32 year old male looking for a responsible yet relaxed roommate to share a very comfortable 3 bdrm Townhome near Cameron Village. Gender doesn't matter but roommate must be fairly clean and neat in common areas. Rent is $600 including utilities.

About the townhome:

• Plenty of natural light
  • Hardwood Floors
  • Open Living Room Area
  • Large Bedroom
  • Washer /Dryer
  • 5 minute walk to Cameron Village
  • 10 minute walk to Glenwood South

Email if interested or forward to people who you think might be.

Thanks,
Preston
gmail address: preston726