The Makers of THRIVE, described as "the most important wake-up call in the last 100 years", have asked us to establish Solution Groups world-wide, see http://www.thrivemovement.com/ .
The THRIVE Solutions Model is based on a whole-system approach comprised of twelve interconnected sectors that cover the primary areas of human endeavor. By identifying key problems in each of these Sectors and coming up with solutions that are good for all of them, we will avoid having unforeseen impact in a Sector seemingly distant from the immediate concern at hand. Both the structure and process of the model are based on nature’s design principles.
The THRIVE Solutions Model is designed to keep people in a given community informed about all that is happening beyond their own area of focus, and to facilitate the sharing of needs and resources – locally, nationally and globally – so that on any issue a full range of participation is easy to come by.
Top Ten Actions l
1. Get Informed, Speak Up & Connect with Others
2. Bank Locally
3. Buy and Invest Responsibly
4. Join the Movement to Audit and End the Federal Reserve
5. Keep the Internet Fair & Open
6. Support Independent Media
7. Support Organic, Non-GMO Farming
8. Require Election & Campaign Finance Reform
9. Advocate for Renewable and "Free" Energy
10. Take Part in Critical Mass Actions
George Neo will re-present his speech at the recent Thrive Solutions Summit in Melbourne November 2012, with clearer sound. Coin Donation welcome. Cheers!
Our meeting with Foster Gamble, November 2012 =