addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Fred H.
user 13823027
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 10
Are there any music geniuses out there. I have many, many music CD's that I want to convert to MP4 files and have on my Mac computer. That part is simple. Just slide in the CD and click install on computer and it puts the MP4 files on my music folder in the finder. I also purchased some single songs from ITunes. The problem is I seem to be only able to play the song by clicking on a particular title., then another, etc. I want to be able to play an entire album or even better create a mix of individual songs and play them as a set. For example create a set of surfing songs or car songs or love songs or - you get the picture. Someday I would even like to take small clips of individual songs and string them together to a single song. Lastly I want to build some simple sideshows in lightroom that trim the timing of the transitions so it starts and ends with the song. This looks so simple on the Matt Kosloski (sp) training video using the LR collections panel but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I suggest that we get together somewhere like my place, your place, a library coffee shop or other locale so you can walk me through this. Thanks in advance.

Fred