If you are in your 20's or 30's, looking for new things to do, ways to meet new people, or you're just swinging by to check us out - you are in the right place. Here at 20/30 Something Events it is our goal to bring people together for fun and adventure. Our events cater to everyone.
Since we are a social group, we want to have fun and not have strict rules, but here are some general guidelines for the group:
- Please have a recent picture of yourself in your profile. It helps us to find the new members at events as well as new members recognize other people in the group.
- Anyone is welcome to organize an event. If you have any questions or need help with an event then contact any organizer for help.
- All members should feel welcome to come to an event so we do not allow events that are focused on religion or politics as well as meet ups that require a membership to attend.
- Our attendance policy is not strict but please keep your RSVP up to date especially if there is a cap and/ or a waitlist for the event so that everyone has an opportunity to attend.
- We do not have dues for the meet up group, but there is a "Chip In" button to help cover the cost of running the meet up site. Donations are not required but are appreciated, and they will only go towards the meet up group.
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, August 5, 2015 5:30 PM
Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:30 PM
Thursday, August 6, 2015 7:30 PM
Saturday, August 8, 2015 8:00 AM
Saturday, August 8, 2015 1:00 PM
Saturday, August 8, 2015 8:00 PM
Sunday, August 9, 2015 10:00 AM
Sunday, August 9, 2015 4:45 PM
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 8:00 PM
Saturday, August 15, 2015 4:45 PM
Saturday, August 22, 2015 12:00 PM
Thursday, September 3, 2015 7:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers