Fishing & Outdoors Enthusiasts Message Board › Sunday Car Pooling, Licenses and BBQ

Sunday Car Pooling, Licenses and BBQ

BJ
user 5936379
Group Organizer
Rockford, MN
Hi everyone,

The excited is building for our walleye trip this Sunday on Lake Mille Lacs. I am looking forward to being with all of you, and meeting a few new faces!

Just wanted to say a few words about car pooling. As always, this is something that members do on their own. I see there have been a few notes on the event page itself, but want to suggest that the best thing to do is contact a member directly via e-mail. You can look at a member's profile to see what town they live in and if that seems convenient then shoot them a note and either offer to drive or state your need for a ride.

Remember that everyone needs to have their 2011-2012 MN Fishing License to go on this trip. Licenses are NOT sold at Nitti's Hunters Point Resort, so take the time now to get your license or find a place on the way up to buy one. Holiday Stations are typically a good bet.

We do have the gas grill on board the boat and since we are fishing from 1:00 - 5:00pm, it might be nice to have an afternoon bbq. If you wish to bring something to grill, perhaps think about bringing a whole pack of hot dogs or brats, or maybe 4 - 6 hamburgers already formed and ready-to-go. This is to encourage sharing food and cuts down on mess. You can note what you are brining in your RSVP, just go and update it. You could bring a container of potato salad, fruit, chips or whatever. I will be bringing a package of brats, buns and some ketchup and mustard, and also have enough paper plates for everyone, leftover from a previous event.

See you all soon!

BJ