Iran Dupes Community Organizer And Swift Boat Fake
Saturday, November 23, 2013 9:33 PM
Iran Dupes The Community Organizer And The Swift Boat Fake
Tonight President Obama And Secretary of State Kerry Announced An Interim Agreement With The Iranian Islamic Republic
What is the significance of President Obama's and Secretary of State Kerry's statements on the agreement?
1) Kerry stated the purpose of the sanctions were to get Iran the to the negotiating table.
2) Kerry started off by stating that Obama approached him to negotiate with Iran with the goal to require Iran to prove the peaceful nature of its nuclear weapons program.
3) Obama stated that he recognized Iran's right to a nuclear program.
4) Kerry stated that the agreement does not give Iran the right to enrich uranium.
During the six months of the agreement:
5) Iran does not give up or dismantle one centrifuge.
6) Iran does not dismantle its plutonium reactor. Plutonium reactor's have one and only one purpose: the creation of a nuclear weapon.
7) Iran will receive billions of dollars in frozen funds, be allowed to increase oil exports and trade in petrochemicals and precious metals.
Concerning 1, since when was purpose of the sanctions to get Iran to the negotiating table? The sanctions were imposed to force Iran to dismantle its nuclear program. If the purpose of the sanctions were to get them to the negotiating table, why didn't we lift all the sanctions?
Concerning 2, since when was the goal of the negotiations force Iran to prove its nuclear program was for peaceful proposes? Has the United States or anyone else for that matter ever believed that Iran's nuclear program was implemented for any purpose other than obtaining nuclear weapons. There is nothing for Iran to prove. Plutonium reactors have one purpose: the creation of a nuclear weapon.
Concerning 3, since when has the United States ever recognized Iran's right to a nuclear program? This will be a big surprise to Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Concerning 4, if the agreement does not give Iran the right to enrich uranium, why does the agreement allow Iran to keep all of its centrifuges and its plutonium reactor. The agreement gives them the right to enrich uranium by doing nothing to take away their ability to do so.
Like usual, Obama's and Kerry's statements are nothing more than spin based on ludicrous and false premises that never existed and contradict common sense. Obama and Kerry start out with false statements and make up new goals to make themselves look good.
Obama blinked, reduced sanctions that took years to impose, and the Mullahs in Iran bought more time and keep their nuclear weapons program.
It will be interesting to see the Saudi's reaction in the coming days. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has already issued a statement that Iran received an "unbelievable Christmas present - the capacity to maintain this
(nuclear) breakout capability for practically no concessions at all."
The world is heading to a much more dangerous place.