Jun 21, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
You can bring a fresh new idea or existing apps and code to the hackathon, but your prototype will be judged only on what you've built during the hack.
Note: you must have attended at least one of the workshops to be able to compete in the Hacknight.
REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE, RSVP HERE WON'T GET YOU IN
- 6pm Doors Open
- 6:30pm Welcome Notes and Competition Overview
- 7pm Project Pitches (1-2min per project), Team Formation and Registration
- 8pm Coding Begins until closing (we are not staying overnight!)
- 9am Doors Open
- 10am Judges Interviews with teams
- 5pm Coding Stops
- 6pm Final Demos - 5min per team
- 8pm Awards
$3k Grand Prize
$1k Most Innovative
$1k Best User Experience
--Technical Implementation of PerC features
--Effective User Experience
--Completion of objectives
We'll provide the following:
--Hardware support, i.e.Creative* Interactive Gesture Camera Kit, PC's, etc.
--Food and beverages
--Support and Encouragement!
- The target system must use a 2nd, 3rd or 4th Core Intel processor. (we have a limited amount of Ultrabooks to loan)
- 500 MB Free hard disk space
- Creative Interactive gesture camera (a limited amount will be available, but we guarantee one per team)
- USB 2 or USB 3 Ports
- Microsoft windows 8 or windows 7 OS 32bit or 64 bit
- MS Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 with service pack or later versions