Ultracode Meetup with Intel: Code & Tell Message Board › Game Dev Meetup Reminder
|Vera H G.||
San Francisco, CA
Happy Sunday folks,
Hope you all had a great weekend!
Just a quick reminder about tomorrow's event:
Where: parisoma, 169 11th St. at Natoma St. (note, this is a different venue from the one we had last time)
When: 7pm, presentations will begin at 7:30pm
1) WebSockets providing a way to handle connections between game client and a server
2) Benefits of using markup in WebGL games
3) Demo of a close range interaction piece and the technology behind it
4) HTML5 game demo - pros and cons of html5 + interesting snippets
5) Intel Perceptual Computing SDK demo
6) Creating sensor calibration controls within your game
We'll have a pizza break to meet each other, lots of (good) beer and snacks. Oh, and of course some raffle prizes!
There are 115 RSVP's which is fantastic but if your plans have changed please take a second to update your RSVP (http://www.meetup.com/Ultracode-Intel/events/97925132/) so we can plan accordingly.
If you're having trouble finding us or have questions, ping me at 415 359 3018.
See you all tomorrow,