Hunting & Gathering
- Learn how the masculine and the feminine have completely different ways of seeing and experiencing the world.
- Learn how the instincts of hunters and gatherers play out even in our modern life and create confusion, misunderstandings, and frustration.
- Gain a greater understanding of the natural instincts we all have that cause us to do things certain ways.
- Learn how you can apply this understanding to improve your relationships, decrease frustration, and increase effectiveness.
- And, you'll be able to apply this knowledge in all aspects of your life – relationships, friendships, work and more.
- Gain new awareness and new tools for how to effectively support others AND how to know what support looks like for you (so you can ask for it!)
WHEN: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
TIME: 6:45pm Check-in, drinks, and snacks. Class is 7-8pm
INSTRUCTOR: LaurieGrace Bouldin is teaching this class as part of her training in the PAX Mastery & Leadership Program where she is trained by PAX to teach PAX topics! LaurieGrace is also a Relationship Strategist, Speaker, Trainer, Author, and Coach (www.LaurieGraceBouldin.com)
- There is a Taco Cabana and McDonalds at Beltline and 635.
- This is a free co-ed class and men are encouraged to come! Please feel free to bring anyone who is interested in developing a better understanding of men and women.
- A small donation would be appreciated to help the volunteers cover the cost of renting the room, snacks, drinks, and handouts.
-Seating is limited to please update your RSVP if something comes up
- It is suggested that attendees bring paper & pen to take notes and something hard to write on.
- Any questions, please email: [masked]
Harmony Well-Being Clinic located at 8113 Ridgepoint Suite 201, Irving, TX 75063.
Off 635 between MacArthur & Beltline (near Valley Ranch).
From 635, Exit Beltline, go south, take 1st left onto Regent Blvd, turn right onto Ridgepoint Dr. It is just 3 blocks past Irving Bible Church. Just after the pond, turn right into 8113 Ridgepoint which is a single story business park called Counterpoint. Suite 201 is marked "HARMONY WELL BEING CLINIC"
Understand Men Dallas Volunteer Team - We are a group of volunteers whose lives have benefited so much from Understand Men classes & PAX Programs so we host free events around Dallas to share this great, often life changing, information with others to generate interest so they bring the workshops to Dallas.
PAX Programs - founded by Alison Armstrong and is the creator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women Workshop. For more information about Alison Armstrong's work and PAX, go to: