Noble Healing - a Free Co-Ed Class (Plano Area)
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! We had so many requests for this topic again . . . we heard you and are presenting it again!
- Ever had your feelings hurt?
- Ever been betrayed, disrespected, or blown off?
- Ever had someone waste your time, money or energy?
- When you see that person, does that wound come back up again?
- Ever had a friend who was in a bad mood and felt helpless when you tried to cheer them up?
What if there was a way to quickly heal the hurt so that it never returns?
In mere minutes, Noble Healing has the ability to fill the holes in our hearts and heal wounds.
Learn to both provide and receive Noble Healing so we can quickly restore ourselves to the queens and kings we were meant to be!
This is a free co-ed class so bring your female and male friends too!
INSTRUCTOR: Terry Traveland is an Event Leader for the Dallas community and has completed the PAX Mastery & Leadership Program where she has been trained by PAX Programs to teach PAX topics!
DATE: Saturday afternoon, March 29, 2014
TIME: 2:15 for check in. Class is 2:30-4:30pm
Parr Library - Plano - Program Room
6200 Windhaven Parkway, Plano, TX
Plano Parr Library is 1 block west of the Dallas North Tollway off of Windhaven (between Parker and Spring Creek). We are meeting in the Program Room which is on the right as soon as you enter the library.
- A small donation would be appreciated to help the volunteers cover the cost of renting the room, snacks, drinks, and handouts.
- This is a Co-Ed event and men are encouraged to attend!
- Please feel free to bring any guests who are interested in developing a better understanding of men and women.
- It is suggested that attendees bring paper & pen to take notes.
- Seating is limited so please RSVP.
- Any questions, please email [masked]
Understand Men Dallas Volunteer Team - We are a group of volunteers whose lives have benefited so much from Understand Men classes & PAX Programs so we host free events around Dallas to share this great, often life changing, information with others to generate interest so they bring the workshops to Dallas.
PAX Programs was founded by Alison Armstrong and is the creator of the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women Workshop. For more information about Alison Armstrong's work and PAX, go to: