You will learn so much AND have fun!
Please read the reviews and check out the pictures from our past wedding workshops! If your phone isn't ringing off the hook with wedding inquiries, you need this workshop!
Have fun, learn and build your portfolio!
2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (maybe a tad later depending on the sunset afterglow)
Sunset is 7:47 p.m.
Intro to wedding photography
1. Set up your business: licensing in Collier/Lee County, sales tax and other things you need to know. This will be a general overview only. Pricing - how the heck??
2. How do brides find you? Marketing - including websites, brochures, networking Marketing specific to this area (it really is different here than it is in other areas)
3. Now that you've got her interested: How to manage expectations from the first phone call Closing the sale.
4. Day of the wedding manage expectations, manage people, plant seeds for sales
5. The photography! Ceremony - do's and don'ts
Formals - Posing and lighting ideas
Ideas to keep on schedule
6. PROBLEMS - yes they do and will come up!
Common problems and backup plans for things you hope will never happen
7. Post processing
8. Managing the client after the sale for happiness, upselling and future business.
9. Peggy will demonstrate how she takes pictures of some of the important events during a simple ceremony and then let each photographer get the shot.
10. After the ceremony, we'll split into teams with our brides and grooms for formal sunset portraits!
2:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. Class time with LOTS of handouts.
5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Short break to eat and meet over at the beach.
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Model shoot. We'll split into two teams so everyone gets plenty o of time to shoot.
You will be successful so quickly if you follow our simple suggestions!!
Assistants: Bonnie M
Models: Kat E.