Hi all crafters ... everyone is welcome. This is open to ... scrapbookers (digital and hard back - wifi is available), knitters, sewers, card makers, stampers, whatever - if you create it you cam make it!!!
ABOUT THE EVENT
• LOCATION: 2 Sable Ct, Barnegat, NJ
• INCLUDED: Lite Breakfast, Lunch, Lite Dinner, Snacks, Drinks, Raffles, Just under 4' of table space, 5 Raffle Tickets
• TOOLS FOR USE:
• SUGGESTED YBYO: Extension Cord(s) & Cricut mats
• FREE RAFFLES IF YOU...: Have a friend sign up (an mention you), bring a snack to share (make it blue - extra raffle tickets), donate an item to be raffled off (un-opened/used from personal stash ok), wear something (visibly) blue, wear something with a puzzle piece. • Raffle Tickets (Sold): 5 for $3 or 10 for $5
• COST: $40 - PLEASE pay by APRIL 26, 2014 ... Or add $10 to your total payment. Thank you!!!
• EMAIL CONTACT (TARA): [masked]
• There will be a Tupperware Consultant and 1-2 other consultants on site.
• There will be an exchange (or do not want) table for your creative goodies that you are not wanting.
• IF there are some creative items that you are looking to sell - you are free to bring them - just note your selling of items has nothing to do with me - you are responsible for your items.
What is Autism? Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and autism are both general terms for a group of complex disorders of brain development. For more information please check out the web site www.autismspeacks.org for more information. April is National Autism Awareness Month and National Autism Awareness Day is April 2 (wear blue). The National Symbol for Autism is the Puzzle Piece.