addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 22
I created a flyer that anyone may print and hand out if they wish.

If you're at an event or another meetup which might have people interested in our group, please print some out.

It's available in the Files section, or by this direct link.

If you're attending an Earth Day event, consider taking some with you.

Also, if you have any suggestions for improvements to the flyer, I'm open to accepting them.
A former member
Post #: 14
Very nice
A former member
Post #: 12
Hey Jeff,

Awesome flyer. Straight to the point and nice graphics. I'm gonna print out a whole bunch of them at work and post them up around Tempe. Thanks.

Raul
A former member
Post #: 27
Hey Jeff,

Awesome flyer. Straight to the point and nice graphics. I'm gonna print out a whole bunch of them at work and post them up around Tempe. Thanks.

Raul

If you want to keep the pain down on printing, you could try targeting a bit; maybe some nurseries?