addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Urban Feet NYC Message Board › T-Shirt Logo Poll Results

T-Shirt Logo Poll Results

Gaurav
hariani
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi Everyone

So for the T-Shirt logo we have a tie! Between the Hardcore and Corporate designs. So I asked Paul who designed all the logos to break the tie and he chose the Corporate - it is only incidental that I also prefer that one tongue

The estimates I've gotten are for a little under $30 for a shirt if we get more than 15 made. So if you can get in orders quickly it would be nice.

The shirts are going to be Moisture Wicking type:

Men's

Women's

The final logo:

Gaurav

Paul G.
user 6665706
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll and to those who left positive comments. I appreciated that very much.

An equal number of runners favored the Corporate and Hardcore logos. Since we had to decide on one design, we went with Corporate because it strikes a nice balance between aesthetics and function. Like any strong logo, Corporate will meet our printing needs. It stays legible at any scale. We will have no trouble applying it to print, web pages, hats, or clothing, etc. Hardcore, on the other hand, has a greater chance of losing detail and clarity when shrunk and applied to different surfaces. Also, marathon crowds and photogs will have no trouble reading Corporate as you zoom pass them in a blink of an eye!

But don’t fret, Hardcore fans. After we belt out the Health Insurance, I mean Corporate, logo, it would make a great alternate t-shirt.

Thanks again for the compliments. And kudos to Athena: the only known member who favored the Fanta logo.

Best to you,
Paul Gabel