addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Denver's Urban Survival Network Message Board Announcements and Updates › Food-Grade Bucket Party

Food-Grade Bucket Party

user 43651062
Conifer, CO
Post #: 10
Who needs 5 gallon food-grade plastic buckets with lids for your preps? I plan on stopping by the manufacturing facility on my way back from California to purchase a load of new, never used buckets and lids. These will be from the factory, new, UNUSED white plastic food-grade 5 Gallon buckets! I will also be picking up The lids for them as well. There is one catch, since I plan on going directly to the manufacturer, I will need to purchase at least a minimum of 1 pallet (about 120) of both buckets and lids. This will be way more than I'll ever need and I'll be selling them (AT COST-I'll even show you the receipt) to anyone here that needs them. Since I'll be shipping them myself and going directly to the manufacturer they should only cost around $3.50-$4.50 ea. INCLUDING THE LID! That's a lot cheaper than going to the big-box home improvement store to buy them. I'll post more details when I talk to their salesperson next week, and an exact price per bucket when I get all the details finalized. In the meantime, please let me know if you're interested and how many you would like. I could possibly do this several times this coming summer if there is enough demand.

Keep on preppin'!

I have just arranged the final details…so here they are! I will be picking up 120, 5 Gallon HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Food-Grade UN/FDA/DOT Approved 90 mil (.090 in.) HEAVY DUTY pails and lids on my way back from California. The pails will cost $3.82 ea. and the lids will be $1.38 ea. = $5.20 ea. (sales tax included).

(The one on the left)

The exact same food-grade buckets at Home Depot are $5.10 ea. + lid $1.85 ea.= $6.95 ea. + sales tax. (Avg. 8% tax =$7.50 ea.)

The less expensive Lowe's and Home Depot buckets are NOT Food-Grade UN/FDA/DOT approved…and are made of low-density polyvinyl and only 60 mil. (.060 in.) and the lids do not have a sealing rubber gasket.

Save $2.10 (+sales Tax) ea. on each bucket.

If you're interested please contact me through DUSN A.S.A.P.

Please include your:

Phone #

Qty. of buckets wanted/needed

Once I get home I will call everyone and arrange for you to come and pick them up and pay for them. I will be paying for all of them myself, so I do NOT want any $ from you until you pick them up from me! Cash only, however I may consider barter for things I need!

Also, please tell others so the rest of the group will see this so we can get these to people who need them.

Due to the limited response I will be extending this offer until Mid-July!
I am not getting the quantity needed yet to purchase in bulk yet, so I'll wait a bit longer. Please tell others about this so we can get enough people together to make this possible. If I am unable to get enough people to make this a reality I will have to cancel this offer! I don't want this to happen, but I'm not wasting my time or money on this unless it will benefit more people than just myself.

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi I would like to get in on your group buy. I would like 10 buckets/lids for my family. Please contact Kathy @ 913-951-1724. Thanks