MtnBear
user 43651062
Conifer, CO
Post #: 11
Who needs 5 gallon food-grade plastic buckets with lids for your preps? I plan on stopping by the manufacturing facility on my way back from California to purchase a load of new, never used buckets and lids. These will be from the factory, new, UNUSED white plastic food-grade 5 Gallon buckets! I will also be picking up The lids for them as well. There is one catch, since I plan on going directly to the manufacturer, I will need to purchase at least a minimum of 1 pallet (about 120) of both buckets and lids. This will be way more than I'll ever need and I'll be selling them (AT COST-I'll even show you the receipt) to anyone here that needs them. Since I'll be shipping them myself and going directly to the manufacturer they should only cost around $3.50-$4.50 ea. INCLUDING THE LID! That's a lot cheaper than going to the big-box home improvement store to buy them. Please let me know if you're interested and how many you would like. I could possibly do this several times this coming summer if there is enough demand.
Keep on preppin'!

**********UPDATE**********

I have just arranged the final details…so here they are! I will be picking up 120, 5 Gallon HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Food-Grade UN/FDA/DOT Approved 90 mil (.090 in.) HEAVY DUTY pails and lids on my way back from California. The pails will cost $3.82 ea. and the lids will be $1.38 ea. = $5.20 ea. (sales tax included).

(The one on the left)

THIS IS COST…I WILL NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT ON THIS!
THIS IS AN OFFER FOR DUSN MEMBERS ONLY!

The exact same food-grade buckets at Home Depot are $5.10 ea. + lid $1.85 ea.= $6.95 ea. + sales tax. (Avg. 8% tax =$7.50 ea.)

The less expensive Lowe's and Home Depot buckets are NOT Food-Grade UN/FDA/DOT approved…and are made of low-density polyvinyl and only 60 mil. (.060 in.) and the lids do not have a sealing rubber gasket.
Save $2.10 (+sales Tax) ea. on each bucket.

If you're interested please contact through DUSN me A.S.A.P.

Subject-BUCKETS

Please include your:

Name

Phone #

Qty. of buckets wanted/needed

Once I get home I will call everyone and arrange for you to come and pick them up and pay for them. I will be paying for all of them myself, so I do NOT want any $ from you until you pick them up from me! Cash only, however I may consider barter for things I need!

Also, please tell others so the rest of the group will see this so we can get these to people who need them.