Every person and living being has Intuition. Intuition is how your subconscious mind communicates with your conscious mind. Thus, allows messages from Spirit to be relayed to your conscious mind in a way that you can recognize and interpret the signs and symbols as meaningful messages.
What can you expect to learn?
• To trust your intuition and to follow the divine guidance that you are receiving on a daily basis from Spirit.
• Methods to protect and ground yourself. Also, how to create a sacred space to connect to your higher-self and Spirit.
• Find out if you are you an emotional, mental, physical or spiritual intuitive? You will discover your strengthens and weaknesses as an intuitive, so you can strength your inner knowing and develop your psychic gifts.
• Learn to use the gifts Mother Gaia and the Universe have provided you via the five elements: earth, fire, water, air, and Spirit.
• You will get to tap into the 5th element by meeting your Spirit Guide(s) via a guided visualization meditation. You will also learn to contact your spirit guides using intuition, automatic writing and the pendulum, so you can continue receive guidance.
• To connect with the Earth element you will learn to recognize, acknowledge, and understand symbolizes from Spirit by using your clairvoyant skills. You will get an opportunity to use Zener cards to recognize and acknowledge symbols, which will warm you up for the next exercise learning to scry with a crystal ball to understand messages from spirit.
• For the element of Air, you will be focusing on "hearing" and "smelling" symbols by using your clairaudience and clairalience abilities. You will be building your clairaudience skills group exercises.
• The element of water is connect to emotions which is linked to a skill known as clair-empathy. After lunch, you will get a chance to dabble with Turkish Coffee Cup Reading to see what spirit has to convey and to feel the energy in the cup.
• You will connect with the element of fire to understand the importance of trusting your gut known as clair-sentience. You will learn to meditate using a candle and perform a candle wax reading also known as ceromancy.
What to bring with you?
• Please bring a bagged lunch with you and a large water bottle.
• Note book or paper and a pen to record important points from the workshop.
• Please wear loose and layered clothing, so you are comfortable and can adjust to temperature changes easily.
Soul's Investment: Pre-register & pre-pay before January 24th for $66 or after for $88. Pre-payment is required to secure a spot, as space is limited to 7-9 participants. You can pre-pay by sending PayPal or an E-transfer to [masked]. Come a bit early at 9:30 am to enjoy a healthy breakfast of fruits, muffins and tea. The workshop will officially begin at 10:00 am and end at 4:30 pm.
Essential oils and smudge will be used during the workshop. If you have any sensitivities to smell, please contact Sharron prior to registering for the workshop.