Vancouver Roleplayers' Collective Message Board › Eclipse Phase, Scifi at its finest

Eclipse Phase, Scifi at its finest

Daniel O.
user 14243115
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
I run an Eclipse Phase game from 6 to 8pm every monday at the library beside metrotown. I have had this group for a while but my players have dwindled to only three. So one or two extra players would be nice. I can also send people the PDFs for the rules books if they are interested in running their own group, since they have been released for free by the publisher.

Eclipse Phase for those who don't know is a hard-scifi that uses percentile dice. Its full of conspiracy, and horror. Because of the setting, it can focus on combat heavy, or character/NPC heavy intrigue, or both.

Thanks to the release of its newest handbook, character creation is faster and easier. Including a way to randomly generate your character. You might even end up playing as a secret agent/dolphin who is well versed in the history of techno music.
C.K. L.
C.K.Lee
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 26
This is an amazingly well-written setting and I like the system too... never played it, but nice to know it's got some local support. Have you always run pretty short sessions (2 hours)? As a GM I do like smaller groups in general. For me it seems to keep the players busy.
Matt M.
MattJSM
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 1
Is this game still running?