addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › Beyond Meat retail strips now at Lake Grove Whole Foods store

Beyond Meat retail strips now at Lake Grove Whole Foods store

Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 369
A reliable source informed me today that the Grilled and the Southwest flavors of Beyond Meat's chicken-free strips have arrived at the Lake Grove Whole Foods store. They're in the dairy aisle next to all the soy-based non-frozen products. There is a .35 coupon off the next purchase in the packaging. We think the price is $5.39 for a 12oz package.

I don't know about the Jericho or Manhasset locations...folks who shop there should ask.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about...this is the new product that fooled NYT food columnist Mark Bittman twice in a blind taste test. Bill Gates is saying this is the future of meat. Yes!

People who say they "love chicken" can eat this instead, and by switching to the plant-protein product they'll help reduce the demand for the flesh of these poor creatures.