Vegan Potluck Message Board › Vegan Cooking Class

Vegan Cooking Class

A former member
Hey everybody!

This just in from an acquaintance of mine...

Hi y'all,

I hope you're doing well. I'm writing to tell you about a cool opportunity coming up in August. Central Market will be hosting a cooking class on Tuesday, August 23rd with Ann Gentry, who is the owner of Real Food Daily, a well-known vegan restaurant in California. She's also the Executive Chef for Vegetarian Times magazine and hosts a show on Dish network. The class will be from 6:30 to 9 pm, and will be a vegan menu of healthy foods related to Hatch chiles (this will be during the Central Market Hatch Chile festival). The cost of the class is $55, and includes a copy of Ann's book, Vegan Family Meals: Real Food for Everyone.
[Not a bad price for dinner, cooking lessons, and a book!]

If you think anyone you know might be interested, would you pass the word along to them? Whenever we have a vegetarian/vegan class, they usually have very low attendance and often end up getting cancelled, so we're trying to bump up the publicity for this class, since Ann is traveling all the way from L.A. to be here. Spread the word, if you don't mind. I'm hoping to see lots of familiar Fort Worth vegan faces there! :)

Here's the link to our reservation page, if you're interested.
http://www.cookingschoolsofamerica.com/centralmarketfortworth/index.php?flag_menu_index=reservation_php#1059­
If anyone else is, just forward this email, or tell them to simply visit the Central Market website, look for "Cooking School", and click on "Fort Worth", and then look for Ann Gentry's name.
lynzi
Lowprotien
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 3
I just signed up for the class Im so excited!! The hatch chili festival is legendary & I think the class will be too! There are still many open seats...
Shannon D.
uneekshannon
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 8
I have signed up too and can't wait! I love hatch peppers and can't wait to learn some new recipes including them!