Internet Startup looking for a Sales / BizDev Intern . . . .
Friday, January 8, 2010 1:55 PM
SourcePad, a company started and run by serial entrepreneurs (one with over 15 yrs experience, myself) is offering a unique opportunity to gain equity in a fast growing startup and learn the ins and outs of sales and starting a company.
We are seeking a bright, talented person who is willing to put in 20-40 hours/week over the next 6 months to:
(i) help a startup in its business development / sales efforts as it launches its inaugural site
(ii) represent the company at Las Vegas area internet and tech events - becoming part of the Las Vegas startup scene and mingling with entrepreneurs/CXO's
iii) earn founders equity in a fast-growing Internet business
Along the way, you will gain valuable skills and experience:
* learning how to sell from a serial entrepreneur and sales team with 50+ yrs experience, having sold to all types, including Sony, Best Buy, Goldman Sachs, etc.
* receiving training in the SPIN sales methodology, which is used by over 50% of Fortune 500 companies
* learning how to use video over the Internet to sell (the next wave of selling)
For compensation, the person will earn equity shares which may have significant worth in the future, and - perhaps more important - will gain an accelerated learning experience in the world of business development / sales and startups (working with people who have been-there/done-that a few times).
1) have a track record of excellence, whether in academic studies (grades) or other endeavors.
2) be highly communicative
3) enjoy meeting new people
4) be adept with their PC, the Internet, and online applications
5) have access to a Webcam for video interview via Skype or Google.
For more information, please E-mail a cover letter and resume to me (?[address removed]?) or to?[address removed]?.?