*Click HERE to apply for a ticket*
**Note**: RSVP on this MeetUp page DOES NOT register you for the event
Are you a startup founder pitching your idea to investors? Join us on on Tuesday, May 13th as our featured luminary, Bill Reichert, Managing Director at Garage Technology Partners, shares valuable insights into the venture capital investment process. The discussion will be moderated by James Beriker, President and CEO, Simply Hired. Key topics will include:
- Communicating the essence of your company and how to get investors on board with your vision
- Developing a compelling pitch
- Connecting with potential investors
- Devising plausible growth plans, sales cycles, and market segmentation
- Addressing risk with potential investors
- Aspects of negotiating your Seed and Series A investments
Limited spaces are available for this exclusive event where you will have the opportunity to discuss your burning questions with Bill Reichert in a candid environment.
Deadline to complete application form: 12 PM Friday, May 9
Application process for the Founders Series event with Bill Reichert:
1. Apply here to receive an email with the link where you can purchase a ticket to this Founders Series event (application is brief and painless...we promise!)
2. Purchase a ticket. Once your application is processed, you will receive an email with a link where you can purchase a ticket (Early Bird price: $25, Regular price: $35).
3. Event location notification. Once you have purchased a ticket, you will receive an email with event location 48 hours prior to event.
4. Hot Seat finalists. If you have requested to be a “Hot Seat” candidate (1-on-1 time with Bill Reichert in front of the audience to discuss your specific question) in the application form, semi-finalists will be notified no later than 24 hours prior to the event date. All Hot Seat semi-finalists will be requested to have a brief discussion with VLAB Founders Series Chair/Co-Chair prior to the event. Final selection will be announced at the event.
**Apply early before tickets are sold out!**
For any questions, please contact [masked]
Follow (@VLAB) on Twitter and Event Hashtag #VLABfounders