Licensing Expert and Host of Got Invention Radio, Brian Fried, to Speak at May VINE Meeting
Brian Fried will be joining us live via Skype. Brian has his own portfolio of inventions that he has licensed and manufactured as well as other inventors products, which made it or are going into mass retailers, catalogs, online retailers, as seen on TV, home shopping channels, etc. and then there are more that he is continuously working on.
- Founded and run the monthly Inventors and Entrepreneurs Clubs in both Nassau County, NY (http://www.meetup.com/ienassau) - Jan 2012 - and Suffolk County, NY (http://www.meetup.com/iesuffolk) - since 2007 - sponsored by the County Executives.
- Authored a resource guide for innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs called "You & Your Big Ideas" (http://www.amazon.com/You-Your-Big-Ideas-Entrepreneurs/dp/1595942602/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top) - now working on his next book.
- Founded and Host a live weekly online radio show called Got Invention Radio since 2009, interviewing high profile inventors and resources for inventors. www.gotinvention.com (vhttp://www.gotinvention.com/).
- Since 2006 continue to be a guest speaker and also present a seminar at public libraries and schools throughout NY called "An Inventor's Adventure", sharing an overview on how to take an idea from idea to reality.
- Offers one-one-one consulting (http://www.getinventionhelp.com/), representation as a licensing agent, liaison during the invention process with various vendors and negotiate terms of various agreements on inventors behalf.
- Corporations and individuals have retained me as a consultant to help grow their companies, develop products, brainstorm concepts and as an innovation motivator.
- Inventing Tip Master on blog at InventingTips.com (http://www.inventingtips.com/), providing daily tips for inventors.