addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Walking & Fun Activities for Fitness Message Board › Walking Times...

Walking Times...

A former member
Post #: 9
Now that the weather is getting warmer...i'm not much for being in the heat or hot sun...so my walk schedules will be early mornings or late evenings...unless its walking in the shade!!! a reminder that this is a free meet up for its members...but it takes $144.00 a year for the Organizer too provide "YOU" will this free service and without "YOUR ORGANIZER" there would be no "WALKING FOR FITNESS" I also want too thank my "CO ORGANIZERS" because without them ...there would be very few "MEETUPS" and they have 'ALL" been doing a great job this year!! "So i ask that you think about all that is provide too you for "FREE" when you complaint about the "TIME' and "LOCATION" and Know that we have almost 300 members....But, What i do ask is instead of "Complaining" be sure and thank your "HOST" for scheduling a "MEETUP' and also know that you are free too "HOST" anytime, we are always looking for "HELP" or you could just meet up with a few friends at a location and time that best fits you!! just go under "GROUP TOOLS"...MAYBE you could suggest a meeting time during the week that someone else would love too join in and walk with you for a hour or two...its up too you!!!
Millie
user 5544463
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
Evening weeknight walks are great for me. Preferably Southtowns. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 10
I don't think you are all understanding...I'm on Comp and having surgeries and Physical Therapy etc...i don't think you should expect me too schedule walks at your "REQUESTS"... its not why i join "Walking For Fitness"...i do what i can when i can..and what works best for me....I know people have lives and have too work the worst schedules and can't always make a planned meetup...the leader before me just had one other person and that was Tom helping...I'm grateful for the 4 Host helping me...otherwise there would be almost no walks or Hikes, i was really excited about the nice weather and doing some of the walks.. ...i have never done meetups before...but its really not that hard....But come August i will probably be Stepping Down...Its just no Worth it!!
Kathy K
user 11519321
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
Thank you for your efforts, I do appreciate them, though I haven't met you yet. My schedule is tough, and I've only been able to attend a few walks with Kelly, but we do enjoy them. I know what volunteer appreciation is like and should be, so thanks very much, and I hope to meet you in the future!
A former member
Post #: 11
Kathy Thanks so much for saying that....i hope too be able too meet everyone at some point...i haven't even been on any of Kelly walks yet and hope too be able too do that real soon myself....i have had a very busy schedule myself and i'm not even working....I do look forward too meeting you too...maybe at the next meetup with Kelly, i have only been to that site once and i loved it! and with the weather being so nice i really am hoping too get out more....as of now, i have had surgery and having another procedure tomorrow...and another one in two weeks.. i know most of the members are very appreciated at having the walks, but really trying too get more people involved...Thanks again...
Sue
user 79128352
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 24
Peggy, another procedure??? Hope all goes well. Hey, I have a idea. You haven't been able to walk so much lately and since I usually come up the rear, get yourself a wheelchair and I'll push you back there with me....:D If anything the company will be good....:)
A former member
Post #: 12
Yes...i had botox shot on friday and facet injections in my neck tomorrow and in two weeks the same shots again....i hope it helps....then i will need more PT and Chiropractic adjustments and maybe then i will not need the "Wheel Chair"...I'm glad there are still some company in the back of the group, no matter how well i feel i will always be in the back of the group....Thanks Sue...How is my little friend Bailey doing??.....yes i'm back too walking an hour...