addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington DC Freegan and Dumpster Diving Meetup Message Board › Anyone willing to be interviewed?

Anyone willing to be interviewed?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am a high school student journalist in the Urban Journalism Workshop here in D.C.--and an aspiring dumpster diver as well. I am writing an article about dumpster diving in the area and would really like to talk to someone who has dumpster dived before. Please let me know if you would be willing to be interviewed. I'd appreciate it!

Thanks so much,
Katherine