DC Metro Nature & Landscape Photography: Learning Workshops Message Board › Thanks for joining the group!

Thanks for joining the group!

Navin S.
user 48316562
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for joining the group! We've had a great response thus far: a vibrant community of folks of all ages and experiences who are all interested in capturing the beauty of the natural and man made landscapes of the DC region!

This group will feature workshops catered to all sorts of skill levels covering a variety of subjects. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced sessions will cover the basics, and specifics like effective composition techniques, HDR and exposure blending, artistic message and vision, and post-production.

Since we had such a great response to the initial workshop (Intro to Landscape Photography) on June 9th at Great Falls, I opened up another session for June 14th. More classes will follow in July and the months ahead.

Needless to say, I'm excited to meet all of you. And, I hope you are excited to meet each other. One of the most rewarding parts of being in photography is the connection you can make with others who share your passion. Don't be shy to introduce yourself!

See you out there. Happy shooting!

Navin