March 21, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for the March MongoDB Meetup!
Mike O'Brien from 10gen (@mpobrien) will be presenting on the new MongoDB Aggregation Framework. Mike is a Software Engineer, at 10gen, on the Drivers/Integration team in New York. Mike likes to work in python, node.js, and Java.
Do you have something you'd like to present? We're always looking for presenters. Anything from 5 - 30 minutes is appreciated!
- 6:30-7:00: meet, greet, & eat
- 7:00-7:15: welcome, announcements, & introductions
- 7:15-9:00: presentations:
- MongoDB Aggregation Framework - Mike O'Brien, Software Engineer at 10gen, is coming down from NY to present on the new MongoDB Aggregation Framework.
- Your Topic - Your Name Here - have something you'd like to present? Let Nathen know. Anything from 5 - 30 minutes is welcome.
- Open Discussion - Bring your questions about MongoDB!
- 9:00-9:30: networking, etc.
This meetup will be held at the CustomInk offices in McLean. The location is great for a meetup, if a little difficult to find. Be sure to grab the Driving Directions or Metro Directions.