May 23, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for the May MongoDB Meetup!
We've got two presenters lined-up and will have time for an open discussion to answer YOUR questions about MongoDB.
- 6:30-7:00: meet, greet, & eat
- 7:00-7:15: welcome, announcements, & introductions
- 7:15-9:00: presentations:
- Running MongoDB - Zeki Mokhtarzada, CTO, co-foudner Webs, Inc.
- Hear how and why Webs, Inc. is monitoring, troubleshooting, and fixing MongoDB in production.
- Meet Variety, a Schema Analyzer for MongoDB - James Cropcho, CTO, Fashism
- Variety is a lightweight tool which gives a feel for an application's schema, as well as any schema outliers. It is particularly useful for
- quickly learning how data is structured, if inheriting a codebase with a production data dump
- finding all rare keys in a given collection
- Open Discussion - Bring your questions about MongoDB!
- 9:00-9:30: networking, etc.
This meetup will be held at the CustomInk offices in McLean. The location is great for a meetup, if a little difficult to find. Be sure to grab the Driving Directions or Metro Directions.