September 20, 2012 · 12:30 PM
MongoDB Version 2.2 includes a wide array of feature enhancements and performance improvements. This includes major improvements to concurrency as well as several new features such as the aggregation framework, TTL collections, and tag aware sharding.
10gen will be hosting a free, online conference to introduce many of the key updates to the core server and talk about updating your deployment.
We will dial in to the conference from Logik in DC and CustomInk in McLean on the afternoon of Thursday, September 20.
Join fellow MonogDB Professionals for...
- Introducing 2.2 and Upgrading your Deployment - Edouard Servan-Schreiber, Director of Solutions Architecture, 10gen
- Concurrency Internals in 2.2 - Dwight Merriman, CEO & Co-Founder, 10gen
- The Aggregation Framework - Edouard Servan-Schreiber, Director of Solutions Architecture, 10gen
- Tag Aware Sharding - Eliot Horowitz, CTO & Co-Founder, 10gen
- TTL Collections - Kevin Matulef, Software Engineer, 10gen
- Closing Remarks and Q&A
Follow the hashtag #mongodb2dot2 for updates about the event.
If you can't join us in person for the meetup, you can register for the official, free event here: http://www.10gen.com/events/webinar/mongodb-online-conference-sept